Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: love penguins

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Penguin20Dive20320Cool20Shot

    I would love to have this pic as a background ...isn't this awesome...thanks rog

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok roger ..lesson number two..how do you get things to move on your board....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is Easy to do Mum.

    First write what you want to move across the screen, For Instance I will say hello and maybe add one of the little roses.

    Hello Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    now highlight the phrase by holding down the left mouse button, once it is blue right click on it and click on "CUT".

    Then look below the reply box where it says Hostboard Markup Language, and click on "marquee".
    It will open a small grey box. point your mouse onto the box and right click the mouse and choose "Paste", then click "OK".

    Click preview and you should see something like this

    <marquee>Hello Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>hello rog [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] </marquee>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and they're off!!...It's the pizza slice by a nose, I mean mushroom. Yeah!!! I did it...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="6">Mum, you can use the above technique to change size (this is 6),</font> (4 is normal)<font color="red">Change colors</font><font color="blue">(I have only used</font> <font color="green">red, green & blue)</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>runningunicorn</marquee>

    Yeeeee Hawwwwww

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where did you get the running horse???

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember Mum, I search Google and tinypic and other sites all the time and if I see something I can use, I save it to a folder for later use.

    I must have several thousand images that I have saved over the years.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    manatee

    I believe I remember you saying you like Manatees too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •